Sales Manager | Netherlands
Restrain’s core business is the supply and lease of in-house built equipment to customers such as potato processors and growers. Our zero-residue crop protection is in harmony with the global sustainable movement.
Restrain is expanding and the non-renewal of CIPC across Europe has created further growth opportunities. We now have a direct presence in the UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. We have already secured an exclusive supply contract with a major global potato processor. To stimulate this growth, Restrain now has a vacancy for a Sales Manager in the Netherlands.
We are looking for an extrovert and enthusiastic person who can work from home, has knowledge of potato storage and can operate in the whole potato sector.
- Build and develop strong relationships with potato processing companies and their growers in the Netherlands by regular personal contact
- Generate leads and new business from existing current customers and new prospects
- Full responsibility for the execution of your sales budget
- Develop market knowledge, build networks, analyse market evolution and report
Lead and / or support projects with your Restrain-colleagues all over Europe
Skills and qualifications
- Result oriented personality and strong negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, able to work unsupervised
- Highly developed presentation skills
- Proficient in all Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good listener, open-minded, dynamic and dedicated
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Proactive with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer and market oriented, ability to prioritise work according to goals
- Positive, professional attitude and work ethic
The successful individual will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus and company car/allowance.
How to apply
Please visit our job post on Linkedin.